Lucky you! Besides being able to attend TotalConnection 2014 – the ultimate user conference that brings together the best in talent management – you also get to travel to warm, sunny Miami Beach, Florida! Mark your calendars. This year TotalConnection 2014 will be head at the luxurious Eden Roc Hotel on October 27-30, 2014.
In Miami you are never in danger of running out of things to do – between the beautiful beaches, happening nightlife and delicious dining, there is never a dull moment. Upon arriving in Miami, here are my top 20 favorite things to do… after TotalConnection 2014 of course!
- Wake up with some Cuban coffee.
- Take a tour through historic Art Deco Miami Beach.
- People watching on Ocean Drive
- Dip your toes in the temperate Atlantic waters.
- Take an air boat ride in the Everglades.
- Window shop on Lincoln Road.
- Check out the Espanola Way Market.
- Take a drive through Little Havana.
- Take the CocoWalk.
- Head out to Key West for the day.
- See a Miami Dolphins football game.
- See a Miami Heat basketball game.
- Catch a performance at the Miami Performing Arts Center.
- Salsa dancing.
- Walk through the Italianate gardens of Vizcaya.
- Practice your golf swing at one of the hundreds of courses in the region.
- Catch a Jai Alai Fronton match.
- Have cocktails at the Eden Roc Miami Hotel.
- Dinner at the original Joe’s Stone Crab.
- Eat key lime pie for dessert.
We look forward to seeing you in Miami for our best conference yet! The early bird rate is now open. Visit the #SumTotalTC14 website to learn more and get registered today.