CALLING ALL SUMTOTAL CUSTOMERS & PARTNERS – Have you registered for TotalConnection 2014 yet?
This fast-paced, three day conference will help you realize the full potential of your software, data and enterprise solutions. Learn from the experts, share innovative best practices and network with your peers in the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Miami. If you’re serious about your business, you can’t afford to miss this real world, results-oriented conference.
We listened to your feedback and changed the format of the conference to help you focus on the sessions you are most interested in.
New This Year!
- General Session Speakers – For 2014 we are raising the bar and adding inspiring general session speakers to build your conference experience and help enhance your learning. Besides hearing from industry leaders w will add in some “just for fun” inspirational speakers. Get ready to be inspired!
- Breaks - Research shows that kids and adults alike learn better when they have short breaks built into their learning. We want you to get the most out of TotalConnection so we’re going to get you moving during quick exercises (examples: early morning yoga sessions and social media scavenger hunts) to inspire your best learning. We want you to have fun!
- Networking Lounges - We wanted to do something for those who have to travel thousands of miles to meet with your peers in the same industry. With the introduction of product and industry lounges, our attendees will have a place to share new ideas and make new friends.
- Seeing Double - At TotalConnection we want to make sure you have the opportunity to see what you came for so some popular sessions will be repeated, giving you more opportunities to customize your conference experience.
- Spotlight Sessions – Finally, we’re also introducing a new line of sessions called education spotlights. With this new addition you’ll have opportunities to discuss a wider scope of talent management topics. Some of the topics that will be covered in these sessions are innovation and leadership, rolling out of products, and industry trends—timely topics on the things you need to know about today.
We hope you enjoy all the new additions for TotalConnection 2014 and we look forward to seeing you in Miami for our best conference yet! Visit the #SumTotalTC14 website to learn more and get registered.